Cindy began taking pictures
over 30 years ago.
What sets her apart is the extraordinary
“heart” she puts into her work.
She admits, "I have always had a terrible
long-term memory, so photography was a
way to ‘keep’ the moments; after all,
what I do, where I go, who I’m with –documenting those times
and being able to revisit them through pictures - that’s the real
treasure for me.”
With digital cameras, anybody these days can take good pictures, so why use Cindy Joiner Photography? Because . . .
* She is experienced.
* She is affordable.
* What she does is creative and unique.
* She makes it convenient for you – she works around your schedule.
* She will do location shoots such as at your home or other place for one flat fee.
* Her clients love her personality and patience with their children/family.
* She edits/enhances her own photography ensuring the most/best quality pictures.
"I always want the people with whom I work to feel important
and special - like theirs are the only photos I need to take to
keep my business going," she says.
. . . . but all of this are just words.
The old proverb says that a picture is worth a thousand words, so we invite you to browse her photo albums, read the testimonials, or better yet - contact her.
After working with her, you will
experience the difference.
Cindy Joiner Photography